See this page for information about going on forays. FORAYS ARE FOR MEMBERS ONLY.
Check here shortly before each foray for meeting information and changes.
All forays meet a 9 AM unless noted. The directions to the meeting places are below. The exact destination of the forays will not be announced until the meeting place.
Please Note: After some recent forays with unexpectedly large numbers of attendees the CMS board has decided to make some changes in order to improve the quality of the forays. The goal of these changes is to reduce chaos at the foray meeting place and make the experince more enjoyable and managable for all involved. The new proceedures for forays are listed below.
- July 24 (Sunday) Urban Mushroom Foray- leader Jason Salzman. Meet in front of Sloan’s Lake Tennis Courts at 9 a.m. Bicycles welcome but not required.
- July 29 (Friday) - leader Ellen Jacobson. Meet at the Denver meeting place at 9 a.m.
- July 31 - leader Ben Minton. Meet at the Denver meeting place at 9 a.m.
- August 9 (Tuesday) - leader Linnea Gilman. Meet at the Denver meeting place at 9 a.m.
- August 19 (Friday) - leader Ellen Jacobson. Meet at the Denver meeting place at 9 a.m.
- August 20 (Saturday) Urban Foray - leader Karen Ryan. Meet at the gazebo at Cheeseman Park (n. end) at 9 a.m.
- Denver meeting place is the southeast parking lot (Stegosaurus) at Exit 259 (I–70/Morrison)
- Boulder meeting place is the northeast corner of the Safeway parking lot, which is on the southwest corner of Arapahoe and 28th.
Foray Attendance Rules
- All foray attendees must be club members. Membership wil not be available at the foray meeting sites.
- Membership forms are available on the CMS website and may be downloaded, filled out, and mailed with check for $25.00 to Lynne Price, Membership Chair at 6650 Kilimanjaro Dr. Evergreen. Co. 80439.
- There will be no foray announcements on Facebook except for foray reports posted after the foray.
- Except for city forays, foray will begin at 9 AM.
- Foray helpers need to be at foray meeting place 1/2 hour before foray starts.