These instructions are to guide CMS members on how to turn off the auto-renew function on the CMS Website.
- Go to https://cmsweb.org/ and click on the little person icon in the upper right hand corner and select “login” from the menu. (NOTE: The image below shows this step from the “Login Page”, not the “Home Page” of the CMS website, but the action is the same.)
- Log into your account using the email you used to sign up, along with your password. You can request a reset of your password if necessary.
- Along the left hand side, click on “My Subscription” to go access information about your personal subscription to the CMS.
- On the subscription page, the sixth section down should be “Actions”. Here you can turn off the auto-renew function by clicking the “Cancel” button.
- After clicking this button you will get a note indicating that the cancellation was successful. At the bottom of the page you will now have the option to “Reactivate” auto-renew if you wish to undo the cancellation, or restart you active membership to the CMS.
Thank you so much for your continued support and if you ever have to use these instructions, we hope to see you return in the future at some point.
If not, we hope you find inspiration and fulfillment in mycology wherever you go.
The Colorado Mycological Society